Hot Stones Massage
Hot stones massage is a variation on classic massage therapy. It is a form of bodywork that combines the application of heated stones to the body with a therapeutic massage. Some of the hot stones are placed onto specific points on the body, and others are held by the massage therapist and used to massage and work the muscles. The idea behind this approach is to transfer the heat and energy from the stones to the body. It is this heat that does most of the work.
The hot stones are usually volcanic stones, they are maded of basalt, formed from cooled volcanic lava, a type of rock that is rich in iron, that’s why they retain heat for a long period of time. The stones are always flat and smooth.
The stones are immersed in water and heated in a heater until they are within a certain temperature range. The placement of the stones is usually at specific points: on the back, points that correspond to the main chakras (energy centers of the body) to rebalance the body, mind and soul, on the legs and on the palms of the hand, between the toes; but it may vary depending on the client’s condition.
- It promotes deep muscle relaxation, releasing muscular tension;
- Pain relief and decreased muscle spasms;
- It improves blood circulation, it expand blood vessels, which improves circulation and «energy flow» throughout the body, aiding in detoxification;
- It produces a profound relaxation of the nervous system;
- It allows to release mental stress and tension.
Treatment Duration – Price
60 minutes – €70
90 minutes – €90
Get in touch with me for booking appointments or further information
Phone & Whatsapp: (+34) 691 31 31 45