Lymphatic Massage is commonly referred to as Lymphatic Drainage. Lymphatic drainage is a gentle, repetitive and soft massage used to stimulate the circulation of lymph fluid around the body and to promote the elimination of wastes and toxins from the lymphatic system.
The main applications of lymphatic drainage is in fluid retention, in the treatment of cellulite, circulation problems, tired legs, acne, edema, and after injury and surgery since it helps to accelerate the healing of the tissues, prevents the occurrence of edemas, reduces inflammation and pain and increases the quality of the scar.
No oils or lotions are used in this type of massage.
- It improves limph and blood circulation;
- It increases your metabolic rate;
- It improves your inmune system;
- It is one of the most relaxing massages, due to its effect on the parasympathetic system;
- It helps to reabsorb liquids, in case of edemas;
- It has a sedative action on the pain;
- It reduces inflammation.
Depending on the problem, up to ten sessions (of at least 1hour) may be required for the effects to be noticeable.
Some of the conditions that may benefit from lymphatic drainage massage:
- Swollen legs or arms due to fluid retention;
- Swelling of a limb: pre or post-surgery;
- Edema due to trauma;
- Post-operative edema (indicated after operations of plastic surgery);
- Post-mastectomy or breast cancer treatment;
- Breast tenderness & congestion. Premenstrual syndrome;
- Stress , Anxiety, Insomnia;
- Cellulite fat accumulation;
- Recurrent infections such as colds, flu, tonsillitis, sinusitis,etc
Treatment duration – Price
60 minutes – €60
90 minutes – €80
Get in touch with me for booking appointments or further information
Phone & Whatsapp: (+34) 691 31 31 45
Facebook page: @sandrayogaandtherapies